Friday, August 11, 2006

Mini-Me

I know I haven't posted in a while, and although I'd like to say life's been too hectic, I have to admit that I'm merely too darn lazy! Not much of a surprise to those that know me well. *lol* However the other day I started a project of scanning a bunch of old pictures I'm currently in possession of, and I came across one that shocked me. It's a picture of me being held by my great-grandmother. Nothing very shocking in itself. What surprised me was how much I look like Rachel!

I couldn't get over it. I'm one of those people who usually don't see likenesses between babies and parents... well instead of letting me tell you, let me show you.


Me with my Great-Grandmother, Eva. I'm not sure how old I am in this picture but I recognize this dress as being the one I wore when I won the beautiful baby contest at the Fall Fair that year... I'm assuming then that this was taken in early September. That would have made me 5 months old.

Rachel in Mid July this year. She was just shy of 3 months old.

I don't know, maybe I'm seeing things that just aren't there, but to me the likeness is almost eerie. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we all can see it.Rachel has bigger eyes .Good pic of Nanny.
Steve

Cuidado said...

I told you that after seeing her ist pictures.

Some (but not all) blinkies adopted from:

Others found randomly around the net and put here to use for my own nefarious purposes! Muahahahaha. (*J/K*)