Thursday, February 15, 2007

100th Meridian... err.. I mean Post!

I can't believe I made it to 100 posts without flaking completely on my blogging. I don't blog as much as I used to, or as much as I had hoped after my "New Years" list, but I'm still going somewhat.

Rachel is now zipping around the house on all fours, so we've had to move into the super clean mode when it comes to our floors. She's steady picking up any little thing she finds and shoving it into her mouth. Having to sweep several times a day really sucks, but I guess it's just one of those things that comes with having a mobile baby around.

I haven't been stitching a lot lately. I had a touch of the flu a while back and spent a few days recouperating, we also spent a day in F'ton and ended up a Leons picking out a new Dining room set. We spent a day, along with Jason's Dad, last weekend moving everything around the house. I was just going to take a few pictures to post, but I just looked around and realized how much popcorn is on the floor right now! (Rachel is sleeping and Olivia is having a little snack -- most of which is scattered around the floor.) So, maybe this evening I'll get a picture taken and I can hopefully post it tomorrow.

No comments:

Some (but not all) blinkies adopted from:

Others found randomly around the net and put here to use for my own nefarious purposes! Muahahahaha. (*J/K*)