Friday, January 19, 2007

Fishing for Pickles

I saw when looking at my "pictures to blog" folder on my computer that I have 35 pictures from December and January that I haven't posted yet. I won't post them all today, but here's a few of them.
So, for your watching enjoyment I now present: "Olivia Fishing for Pickles"


Here she is, the hunter searching for her prey.



She can't get anything quite yet so she settles for a taste of the juice.


"Fishing" some more

Finally, she gets one!

Ahhh, the sweet taste of victory.

Apparently my little girl only eats half of the pickle. The rest is the "stem" as far as she's concerned. lol

No comments:

Some (but not all) blinkies adopted from:

Others found randomly around the net and put here to use for my own nefarious purposes! Muahahahaha. (*J/K*)