Monday, May 28, 2007

Rachel's Birthday Pictures

I just realized when I was going through my old posts that I never had a post with the pictures from Rachel's First Birthday party (and my 30th *shhh*) So, even though it's a little late, here they are.
Here are a few pictures of Birthday Girl #1





Here we are opening up some of Rachel's many presents. She was so excited!

Here is Birthday Girl #2 (me) with Olivia and the present she gave me. (One of the Willow Tree figurines I collect -- this one is "Mommy and Big Sister" according to Olivia. I've already got "Mommy and Baby" and "Mommy and Daddy Dancing". Strange, I can't remember the actual names of them, only the names that Olivia gave them.

Here's Rachel helping clean up after the presents were opened.

Here's a picture of Rachel's first birthday cake. (With her little "smash cake" on the right.) I finished making it late the night before. I made the decorations from Royal Icing the week before.
And here are several pictures of Rachel eating her little cake.











1 comment:

Alberta said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Christine, you are so talented, the cake looks fabulous! Yummy too!

Some (but not all) blinkies adopted from:

Others found randomly around the net and put here to use for my own nefarious purposes! Muahahahaha. (*J/K*)