Friday, February 24, 2006

Quiet Day

Well, it's been a quiet day so far. It's just after noon and Jason is still sleeping (he worked night shift last night and didn't get home until 7am) Olivia and I have had a quiet morning, spending much of it laying on the couch cuddling together watching cartoons.

Is there any better feeling than cuddling with your young toddler!! She wasn't much of a cuddler for a long time once she became "mobile" but now that she's a little older (2 years old) she's starting to cuddle a lot more. She needs hugs all the time now and I LOVE it! I hope baby #2 is a cuddler too, because I definitely am.

I'm now 30 weeks pregnant and someitmes I think the baby is holding a freaking jazzercise class in my uterus. If I didn't know any better I'd swear there was more than one baby in there!

Jason and I are still trying hard to figure out what to name her... I wanted to go with Ava or Maia, but he doesn't like them much and he wanted Meredith, but though I like the name... it's just not right for this baby... I can't explain it. We're thinking about Rachel right now, but I'll most likely change my mind at LEAST 3 or 4 more times before the baby comes.

Only 2 more months to go!!

No comments:

Some (but not all) blinkies adopted from:

Others found randomly around the net and put here to use for my own nefarious purposes! Muahahahaha. (*J/K*)