Well, I know that I"ve already posted once today with the whole "quotes" thing, but I was on another site and saw a good idea for a "Tuesday Ten" post. I doubt I'd remember it by the time next Tuesday came around so I thought I'd better post today.
Ten things I love about being a woman.
- I can dance without looking foolish
- I know which colours match and which don't
- I can grow my hair long, cut it short, wear it in a ponytail or bun without anyone commenting on it looking "fruity" lol
- "It's that time of the month" is a reasonable excuse for almost anything!
- Chocolate fixes almost anything!
- I get to wear pretty clothes if I feel like it
- Walking down the aisle in my beautiful wedding dress
- Two words: MULTIPLE ORGASMS
- Being able to nurse my two daughters
- Giving birth to another human being! Twice!!
What are the ten things that you love about being a woman/man?