Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ten things I love about being a woman.

Well, I know that I"ve already posted once today with the whole "quotes" thing, but I was on another site and saw a good idea for a "Tuesday Ten" post. I doubt I'd remember it by the time next Tuesday came around so I thought I'd better post today.

Ten things I love about being a woman.

  1. I can dance without looking foolish
  2. I know which colours match and which don't
  3. I can grow my hair long, cut it short, wear it in a ponytail or bun without anyone commenting on it looking "fruity" lol
  4. "It's that time of the month" is a reasonable excuse for almost anything!
  5. Chocolate fixes almost anything!
  6. I get to wear pretty clothes if I feel like it
  7. Walking down the aisle in my beautiful wedding dress
  8. Two words: MULTIPLE ORGASMS
  9. Being able to nurse my two daughters
  10. Giving birth to another human being! Twice!!

What are the ten things that you love about being a woman/man?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your a sick person, get help!

Christine said...

I'm not sure I understand what that comment was in reference to, but obviously you don't know me because you'd know my answer to you would be...

Yeah whatever, BITE ME!

Some (but not all) blinkies adopted from:

Others found randomly around the net and put here to use for my own nefarious purposes! Muahahahaha. (*J/K*)