Saturday, December 09, 2006

FOR ALL THE PARENTS OF THE WORLD

I'm not a religious person, but this is just too cute...



After creating heaven and earth, God created Adam and Eve.
And the first thing He said was: "Don't".

"Don't what?" Adam replied.

"Don't eat the forbidden fruit." God said.

"Forbidden fruit? We got forbidden fruit? Hey, Eve...we got forbidden fruit!"

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"Don't eat that fruit!" said God.

"Why?"

"Because I am your Father and I said so!" said God, wondering why he hadn't stopped after making the elephants.

A few minutes later God saw his kids having an apple break and was angry.
"Didn't I tell you not to eat the fruit?" the First Parent asked.

"Uh huh, " Adam replied.

"Then why did you?"

"I dunno" Eve answered.

"She started it!" Adam said.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"DID NOT!!"

Having had it with the two of them, God's punishment was that Adam and Eve should have children of their own. Thus, the pattern was set and it has never changed. So take heart and do not be discouraged!If God had trouble handling His kids, what makes you think it should be a piece of cake for you?

2 comments:

Schokti said...

Trying not to snicker! lol! I am pretty sure we have had that conversation in this house.

Christine said...

Yeah, I'm not quite there yet. Rachel is still too young to talk back to Olivia, but I can see it coming soon. *grin*

Some (but not all) blinkies adopted from:

Others found randomly around the net and put here to use for my own nefarious purposes! Muahahahaha. (*J/K*)