Thursday, June 28, 2007

Like I promised

The other day I promised I'd upload a few of the pictures I took of the girls when we went to the zoo the other day in Moncton. Well, as usual, I forgot all about it until right now. So, without further ado, here we go.



Here's Olivia with the stuffed Moose in the lobby at the Zoo. She was having so much fun, she didn't want to leave him, but others were waiting to take pics of their kids with the moose too. I wanted to get a quick pic with both her and Rachel, but there were SO many waiting that I didn't want to hold the show up any longer.




Rachel posing for a picture in her stroller.




Olivia with a Fallow Deer eating from her hand. Always a favourite!




Olivia and Rachel in a nice little rest area. Whenever there's anyone else around Olivia is always looking at them, she'll never look at the camera.




Olivia with a mouth full of goldfish crackers smiling for the camera with a huge lion in the background.




Tiger Olivia!




Tiger Rachel!




"Wait! I think I can crawl through this thing..."




A friend brought her double stroller for her two kids and since her oldest wanted to walk, Olivia decided she wanted a ride.


Olivia hugging Mallory.




Here's Olivia and Mallory in the double stroller and Rachel in our stroller. If Olivia weren't so tall I'd consider getting one of these for us, but as it is I doubt we'd get more than a few months out of it before she outgrew it.

No comments:

Some (but not all) blinkies adopted from:

Others found randomly around the net and put here to use for my own nefarious purposes! Muahahahaha. (*J/K*)