I finally managed to get a picture of the Cross Stitch "Waiting" that I've been working on.
Here is my progress so far. Like I said in the post a few days ago when I first mentioned it, I think I've got about 20 hours done on it. It doesn't look like much, but it's a LOT of stitching... It's just that it's fairly boring looking so far being that I've only got part of the panels on the curtains done so far.
Designed by Linda Gordanier Jary
Stitched over 2 on 28 Count Linnen (DMC)
(Sorry, I can't remember the colour... Mushroom maybe?)
Apx 20 hours completed
I've also been working on a new layout for my blog. Even though I like the look of this one, it's still one of the "standard" layouts that you can choose after you sign up to Blogger. I like to be a bit more unique...The one I'm working on isn't a great artistic achievement or anything like that... It's just a customized version of one of the other layouts... With my own title bar and footer as well as my own background... Not a LOT different than the one I'm working off of, but enough that I'll feel like I no longer have a cookie-cutter blog either... Hopefully I'll be revealing it within the next few days after I've played with it a bit more to make all the final adjustments.