Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Decorating fun!

This afternoon Jason decided he wanted a carot cake with cream cheese frosting, so, like any good husband, he made it himself *grin* (Pssst....Don't let him see this or he'll never do anything like that again. *lol* )
When he went outside to play with Olivia I decided to try and get it frosted before the baby decided to stop being quiet. I got the base coat on and then went out and called Olivia in and asked her if she wanted to help me decorate the cake. Of course the answer was a huge "YES"!

She picked the colour blue for the decorating and I got started putting the coloured frosting in the piping bag. Most of the work you see is her work. I took over a few times when she got distracted licking the frosting from her fingers, but here is what we ended up with.

Doesn't that look yummy. lol

2 comments:

Cuidado said...

Yum....looks great! I just took apple crisp out of the oven.

Kirsten said...

Cute! She did a great job! :) (well, you both did - lol)

Some (but not all) blinkies adopted from:

Others found randomly around the net and put here to use for my own nefarious purposes! Muahahahaha. (*J/K*)