Thursday, October 19, 2006

SBQ - Which Way

Today's SBQ (Stitcher's Blog Question) is

Q. Which way do you stitch, i.e. do you stitch /// followed by \\\ ontop, or the other way around \\\ followed by ///? Are you left- orright-handed and do you think that this affects the way that you stitch?

A. I stitch /// on the bottom and \\\ on the top. I'm right handed, but I'm not sure if this really makes a difference in how I stitch or not. I think it has more to do with always working left to right, (like reading) and then back again. This just naturally follows doing /// when going to the right and \\\ when going back to the left.

Here's a link to the original site: http://blondelibrarian.net/stitching/archives/2006/10/which-way/

No comments:

Some (but not all) blinkies adopted from:

Others found randomly around the net and put here to use for my own nefarious purposes! Muahahahaha. (*J/K*)