Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fabulous Fabrics!

They're Here! They're Here!! THEY'RE FINALLY HERE!!!

Envy me! My fabrics have finally arrived from Silkweaver. Aren't they gorgeous. I've already got plans for a few of them.

Far left: 25" x 25" Enchantment 32ct Belfast Linen

Top row (l - r): Daffodil 28ct Opalescent Lugana, Blue Diamonds 28ct Opalescent Cashel Linen, Iris Garden 32 ct Opalescent Lugana

Bottom row (l-r): Sand 32ct Lugana, Blue Fusion 32ct Lugana, Meadow Mist 32ct Belfast Linen

All cuts (except the Enchantment) are 13" x 18"

I originally won 10 pieces, but I emailed and asked if I could exchange some of the winnings for one large piece (the Enchantment) to stitch Fairy Moon on.

No comments:

Some (but not all) blinkies adopted from:

Others found randomly around the net and put here to use for my own nefarious purposes! Muahahahaha. (*J/K*)