Sunday, March 18, 2007

Snowflake Extraordinaire!

Well, the ice show is over and done with for another year. Thank goodness. The girls all did great. I didn't get to see as much as I would have liked to because we ended up standing by the entrance much of the time. I spent most of that bouncing Rachel around or carrying Olivia so she could see the skaters.


Olivia did wonderful as a snowflake. I've got a few pictures to show everyone and a video that is currently uploading to photobucket and hopefully will be done before I finish with my post.

Here are some of the pictures from today.

Here's a few of Olivia and a few of her friends getting into their costumes before the show.

Aren't they adorable little snowflakes!


Here she is all dressed and ready to go!


These ones are pretty far away. I think Olivia was the one down crawling. (near the middle)

Here's a picture of a few of the boys, they're dressed up as the snowmen.
A lot of people around here put their boys in figure skating for a year or two before they start them in hockey. At this age, they're not actually learning any figure skating stuff, but just learning to skate. And they want them to already know how to skate once they start Hockey, so we've got 3 boys in the preschool agegroup and I think another 4 or 5 in the older ones. (around 8 or 9 years old)

Olivia was crawling around the ice and she went over by the boards.
She's waiting there for her Nannie to drop a flower for her.

Olivia posing with her flowers and teddy bear she got after she was done.

Another shot of the same.
Here's the video.
Olivia is the one who skates by (around 30 seconds into the video) and then runs into the boards! She's also the one (around 1:20 into the video I think) who is crawling around on the ice.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

What a cutie pie....I am sure she had a lot of fun:)

Some (but not all) blinkies adopted from:

Others found randomly around the net and put here to use for my own nefarious purposes! Muahahahaha. (*J/K*)