Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Links to songs and quotes!

I forgot to mention that I've recently set up my own putfile.com account for media storage... I've uploaded all the songs and movie quotes that I've posted about recently.

I've also edited all the older posts to include links to these songs. So, if you go back through the older posts called "Rock Star", "Hollywood or Bust..." (about American Idol) and "Favourite Movie quote?", you'll see that the songs and quotes are all linked to my putfile uploads.

You can listen to all the songs I was talking about. I even managed to find the sound clips online for the princess bride quotes I was talking about and have links to those as well, so you can now hear Mandy Patinkin saying his infamous line "Hello, My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die!" lol. I LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Some (but not all) blinkies adopted from:

Others found randomly around the net and put here to use for my own nefarious purposes! Muahahahaha. (*J/K*)