Thursday, March 09, 2006

Visiting Grammy and Papa's Cows

Here are a few pictures from yesterday when we went to visit "Grammy and Papa". They've got some new baby cows and we went to see them. You can also see that Grammy got her hair cut off. I really like it Mom!

Here are a few pictures of the new cows. The first one is little Hannah the Heifer having a sip, and the second is Porkchop the Bull. (strange name for a cow if you ask me... I would have gone with something like "Hamburger Helper" or something like that.)

1 comment:

Cuidado said...

The less routine the more life.
Amos Bronson Alcott

I like today's quote. I don't live by it but I like it. It's been a week since your last entry. What's up girl? Is Olivia still having her srcreammy times?

Some (but not all) blinkies adopted from:

Others found randomly around the net and put here to use for my own nefarious purposes! Muahahahaha. (*J/K*)